Gorman-Rupp is now offering the Eradicator Plus™ solids reduction technology for 3” (75 mm), 4” (100 mm), and 6” (150 mm) Super T Series® self-priming centrifugal trash pumps. The Eradicator Plus product was designed for the most extreme-duty applications in the Municipal, Industrial and Agricultural markets.
For liquids containing trash bags, wipes, mop heads, hair, industrial by-products, and agricultural wastes, the Eradicator Plus is ideal when cutting and tearing of organic solids entering the pump is required. Based on the same principles of the Eradicator Solids Management System, Eradicator Plus models are the most aggressive in the Super T Series product lineup.
Eradicator Plus features include:
- Easily removable lightweight inspection cover
- Innovative back cover plate incorporating an obstruction-free flow path
- Heavy-duty, G-R Hard Iron continuous vane impeller with thick back shroud to prevent debris build-up
- Extra-thick G-R Hard Iron wearplate with notches, grooves, and oversized lacerating tooth to cut and shred organic solids
- Upgraded stainless steel, load-bearing shaft
For new Super T Series pump installations, complete units are available in cast iron construction. Eradicator Plus upgrade kits are available for Super T Series pumps currently installed in the field. Based on the existing product model number, kits will include all components needed to make an easy onsite conversion.